Contact us at (313) 296-1344 to order now.
- Effective at killing Coronavirus 19 or COVID-19
- Effective at disinfecting masks and face shields
- 99.99% Sterilization Rate
- 99.99% Mite Removal Rate
- Ultraviolet + Ozone Deep Anti-Virus
- Effectively reduce the growth of bacteria and mites
- Low Power Consumption
- Easy to Use
- Easy to Install
- Household disinfectant
|60 W||270-280nm||AC100-277 V||0.6 m||5 Years|
UVC LED Light VS. Coronavirus
Virus is sensitive to UV and inactivated by UV.
UVC Light Warning
UV disinfection lamps should be used strictly in accordance with the instructions provided. Humans and animals must keep away from UV light to prevent damage to skin and eyes.
- Ultraviolet light can only illuminate the surface of the object and cannot penetrate the interior.
- Skin exposed to UV can cause redness, swelling and pain. If exposed for a long time, skin canceration may occur.
- UV Rays may cause electro-optic ophthalmitis
How UV Disinfection Works
When disinfecting the surface of an item with ultraviolet rays, the illuminated surface should be directly exposted to ultraviolet rays. The irradiation should reach sufficien irradiation. The irradiation time is generally 5 to 10 minutes. Ozone released has a certain odor, which can damage the respiratory tract and cause dizziness. After disinfection, open doors and windows to ventilate for at least a half hour before you can enter the room again.